About the Institution
Tagore Engineering College, Chennai was established in the year 1998 by Chairperson cum Managing Trustee, Prof, M. Mala M.A.,M. Phil. The college is affiliated to Anna University and accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade. A well-defined vision, highly committed mission and dedicated leadership facilitate Tagore Engineering College to be in the best of educational institutions in the country. Since its inception, our institution has grown into a vast conglomerate of magnificent buildings, sophisticated laboratories, Internet labs, modern library and a superlative sports complex, each a alandmark in itself across 25 acres. Technical bodies like ISTE,IEEE,SAE,CSI, IET and IETE are vibrantly functioning with workshops, guest lectures and conferences. NSS,YRC,National Environment awareness campaign, Energy and ECO-Club or religiously conducting various activities.
Scope of the Conference
The objective of this International Conference is to provide a platform for the academicians, scientists, engineers and managers to share their knowledge ans expertise. This conference focuses on exchange of information, deliberations and new ideas aiming to pave a path to reach solutions to the challenges.
- International Journal of Control Theory and Application.
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research.
- International Organization of Scientific Research.
- Indian Journal of Seience and Technology.
- Procedia Computer Science.
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence.
- Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology.